If you or someone you love suffers from an addiction, deciding to do something about it is the most important decision you can make. The next step is a critical one. Will you seek treatment, counseling or rehab, or do you need honest and experienced advice on what to do and where to go for assistance? Cliffside Malibu offers a toll-free help line and we strongly encourage you to call us. Our help line is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by experienced and supportive counselors. They have helped thousands of people like you by answering questions, providing consultations, offering advice and encouragement, or simply listening to your concerns with a sympathetic ear. Calling Cliffside Malibu gives you:
- instant access to our highly experienced front-line counselors.
- an understanding outlet to discuss your addiction and possible treatment options.
- the option of arranging for assistance in an intervention, should you be calling in regard to a loved one.
- pre-admittance screening should you choose to seek immediate treatment.
- the option of a phone consultation with a therapist belonging to one of our specialized rehab programs (e.g. alcohol rehab)
If you don’t have the time to speak to someone directly, or if you wish additional information, please fill out the confidential contact form at the bottom of the page and one of our counselors would be happy to get back to you.